PESANAN PENTING DARI PENAJA!

About Me

My Photo
RinnAzrinah
Alam Budiman, Selangor, Malaysia
I am Sabahan! 'Aku,saya,me,I,kami,kita' bagiku maknanya tetap sama..
View my complete profile

ENTRI POPULAR SEPANJANG MINGGU

JANGAN TERPEDAYA!

Ingat lagi entry ini? Kali ni, aku copy & paste je dari e-mail.. Ketiadaan idea untuk blogging.. Dan, tak tahu nak blog about what... 

-----------------------------------

Hi, I came back from oversea trip to Scotland.I am Miss.A.Dayan Hayley,I work with Avocet Mining PLC in UK as assistant senior supervisor.We may not know ourselves for now but it is my heart desire to take vacation leave from our company to visit Malaysia for the first time because my  father originally came from M'sia.It is no longer a news that Asia is developing so fast and catching up with developed countries with a lot of tourist attraction  centers,it gives me so much joy because I want to witness it and be part of it.

I do not mean to inconvenience you,I want to build a close relationship with you.I will appreciate it if you can spare your time to welcome and accompany me,never mind I will take care of the expenses.If you are interested  could you please tell me little about yourself and let me know the nearest airport to you that will be easier for you to come and fetch me on arrival?
I await for your reply

My Regards
Miss.Ascroft

*****************

Dear Friend,

I want to transfer US$10.5 Million to your bank account. The fund belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War 2006, leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact you as to enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me. Contact me only through my private e-mail mr.abal2@gmail.com for more details: This transaction is 100% risky free.

Thanks,
Mr.Abal Ali,
Banque Regionale De Solidarite
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.

*************

MY LAST WISH, KINDLY USE IT WELL.

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Blake Bianca and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor said that i will give up anytime from now. I am from (Ottawa) Canada but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give to St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank management(ECOBANK PLC) to transfer the money to you as soon as you apply to the bank, because i am on my seek bed and my illness is increasing seriously, my eyes are feed with tears, the doctor said that i will give up anytime from now, so i don't know if i will see tomorrow.

As i am ending this race without any family or child, i want you to assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest in peace. You are to contact the bank management(ECOBANK PLC) through this email address (ecobankplc.bfaso@gmail.com) immediately you receive this message. May God bless and give you strength to carry out my last wish as i told you.

Yours fairly friend,
Madam Blake Bianca.

--------------------------------------------------

Kamu di luar sana! jangan terpedaya apabila menerima e-mail sebegini. Semua ini tipu! Dear friend....dear friend... bila masa pula aku pernah jadi kawan mereka ni... 




2 cakap-cakap:

cleverspider55 a.k.a alam1cinta said...

hmm..betul tu..hati2 dengan email yang masuk ke inbox kita..byk penipuan!
Saya pn pernah dpt email lbh kurang email no.2 tu tahun lepas..isinya lebih kurang sama je.

princess_eryna said...

@cleverspider55 a.k.a alam1cinta

hahaha!.... kdg2 dpt emel yg same tp pengirim yg berbeza....

There was an error in this gadget