PESANAN PENTING DARI PENAJA!

About Me

My Photo
RinnAzrinah
Alam Budiman, Selangor, Malaysia
I am Sabahan! 'Aku,saya,me,I,kami,kita' bagiku maknanya tetap sama..
View my complete profile

ENTRI POPULAR SEPANJANG MINGGU

CHAPTER 2 : EVOLUTION OF MANAGEMENT THOUGHT (study mood)


Classical Approach.

Nature of solutions - Rational allocations of work for efficient specialization and authority structure to maintain control and coordination.
Means - Principles drawn from experience.
Factors studied - Nature of work undertaken, specialization, workloads, authority, responsibility.
Background influence - Military, engineering, physiology, classical economics.

Human Relations / Resources.

Nature of solutions - Arrangements that evoke cooperation.
Means - Worksgroup  participation in decisions that affect them.
Factors studied - Individual wants and needs, behavior of workgroups, supervisory behavior, intergroup behavior.
Background influence - Social, psychology, sociology.

Modern Approach.

Nature of solutions - Minimizing communications.
Means - Decisions, analysis, provision of information and communication channels suited to decisions to be.
Factors studied - Decision making information needs communication channel.
Background influence - Mathematical, economics, research system, engineering.

Source : Principles and Practice of Management (Text book).

--------------------------------------

to be continue later..
I can write the next entry for you but not today...
And, I don't know when.....
So sleepy! can I sleep now?
See you tomorrow... 

Just take my rest and sleep for 1 hours. 

Then, I must wake up and go to work.
Owh.. No dreams for me today



p/s : please correct my words if you found the 'wrong words' there.. Thanks!



0 cakap-cakap:

There was an error in this gadget